jueves, julio 21, 2011

I Should be a Grandmother

I was out back, blissfully enjoying my deserty, Tuscon-themed cactus garden in a vain attempt to escape life's day-to-day stresses and pressures (concerns, worries, and everything else that plagues the modern human person.) I was sitting comfortably on the couch, in the shade, with a cool desert breeze cooling my bare feet as it washed over me. I was reading a mystery book, and thoroughly enjoying the afternoon. Then came the techno. And not just any techno. Whoever was controlling the volume of this techno kept playing with the knobs. Loud and obnoxious, then soft and obnoxious. The pattern kept going. So I was reminded in this way that I don't live in the middle of nowhere, no matter what anyone says.

And if you're looking for me, I'll be on the FRONT patio, enjoying the cool desert breeze and my mystery.

1 comentario:

Pensador dijo...

Sorry, I'll try to keep it level next time. But I just LOVE parts of that Deadmau5 song better than others. Oh, and there are some songs (by Linus Loves I think, or maybe others) that actually do the volume readjusting for you.