martes, agosto 09, 2011

Our Exciting Day

It was just another lazy summer day. Rufus was having his early morning nap, and I was waiting for my headache to subside. After some thought, I decided it would be best for me to go through the McDonald's drive-thru for an iced mocha. Rufus asked to go also, as it would be nice just to get out. So, we got in the car and headed out. I got my mocha, and we found a square inch of shade to park in while I indulged my want of caffeine. We then drove around town a little (to work off the afternoon treat), keeping an eye out for a shady park where Rufus could stretch his legs, smell some new smells, and leave some new marks. We took our time, and our patience was rewarded with something better than we expected-a dedicated, enclosed dog park. Rufus was freed from his leash, able to roam foot loose and fancy free. We were both so pleasantly surprised that we felt compelled to share our good fortune with you.
May this day hold a sweet surprise for you.

No hay comentarios: