sábado, marzo 30, 2013

An Intella Indulgence

I recently purchased a trio of books, a technology trifecta. The triad of tomes that I chose are all by Christian authors, and they're all a treatise on the topic of technology, specifically the Christian's responsibility regarding social media. I can't wait to begin this study. I foresee some awkwardness, though, as reading and thinking about social media will surely make me want to avail myself of it, but Mr. M and I are planning to be on the road for most of the summer, so most of my socializing will be in person.

4 comentarios:

Elizabeth Johnson dijo...

I know one of the books you got - what are the other two? I hope you'll share what you glean from them!

The Resident Writer dijo...

Flickering Pixels: How Technology Shapes Your Faith and The Next Story: Life After the Digital Explosion by Tim Challies.

Elizabeth Johnson dijo...

Ooh, I've been wanting to read Challies' book! Can't wait to hear all about it!

The Resident Writer dijo...

It's so good and thought provoking! I'm writing about it now. HINT: Read it with a pen and your journal handy.