domingo, mayo 26, 2013

Blog of my Blog . . .

Mr. M and I enjoyed a wonderful weekend in the mountains, a weekend where I was able to stroll into town each morning for a leisurely cup of coffee before embarking on a marathon day. You see, Mr. M and I were not alone; there were 208 other people in the campsite. Our college Bible Study was retreating for the weekend. It was quiet and peaceful, perfectly suited to strengthening existing relationships and forming new ones. The main benefit was the refreshment of our souls, the opportunity to hear from God's word, and to meditate on it. I will write later on some of the meditations of my heart, but something else I took away from the time was a link to a blog, www.graspinggrace.com, where several of my friends share their hearts as they navigate the crazy world of a Godly college student. I encourage you to check out their page, even if my lack of technological aptitude doesn't allow me to make a working link. I'll try my best, though.

No hay comentarios: