lunes, noviembre 14, 2016

The Current Adventures of Mine

This is a tough season-not season as in the Big Four, but this period of time in my life.  Gone is the carefree life I once led.  Maybe, hopefully, it will come back someday, or at least a semblance of it.  Maybe not.  I will say, though, that this difficult and uncertain season has brought me closer to God than ever.  I've come to the end of myself, the end of my own strength and patience and love and everything good, and all that is left is to come before God and beg Him for help.  I come to Him with so many questions-mostly questions of balance, like, "How do I balance and think and act Biblically about preparing for the future (Pro. 6:6, 31:25), and also not worrying about tomorrow (Matt. 6)?  This is a hard adventure, but with God's grace, good will overcome evil and He will take care of me throughout.

No hay comentarios: