martes, agosto 22, 2017

Jobs 'n Stuff

While Mr. M and I were vacationing in a small beach town recently, I bought a book.  It is a book of photographs of dogs.  Apparently the author, or photographer, quit a series of corporate jobs and now makes his living taking photos of dogs on the street.  Since buying the book (and before that, too), I have been racking my brain to find a way to make money doing something I like to do anyway.  I've often thought of massage therapy, since I've always loved giving people massages, but then I wouldn't want to have to give a massage to strangers, and I wouldn't want to take money from friends; so, you see I'm in a bit of a bind.  I've applied for some miscellaneous jobs, but for now, I will keep volunteering around town, and keep thinking of ways to make money.  (Uber and Lyft already stole my idea of charging people to drive them places.  But then again, there was the problem that I don't want to be driving around with a stranger in my car, and I also don't want to charge my friends for a ride.  Plus, I don't like to drive.)

No hay comentarios: