jueves, septiembre 14, 2017

Why is the Italian Dressing in the Bathroom?

These have been some long and tedious days.  I've been bored-so, so bored.  Then, just today, I saw the note on her refrigerator.  I asked her about it, and she gave me, as usual, an extremely vague and unhelpful answer.  It was clear that I'd have to do some investigating on my own.  We then went to lunch, only to return and find a huge puddle on the floor.  We thought at first the dog had peed, but the sheer volume of the liquid made that doubtful; plus, it wasn't yellow and it didn't smell.  But where it came from is anybody's guess.  Did a pipe break somewhere near the house's foundation?  I noticed that the questions are never ending.  What is that smell?  Did someone really break in and wash the dishes?  Why is there a bottle of Italian dressing in the bathroom?  I think life will never be boring again.

No hay comentarios: