martes, enero 16, 2018

2018 Resolution

Maybe I'm a perfectionist, probably not based on the "relaxed and lived-in look" in my house, but I didn't want to rush into a resolution; I wanted to wait for something really timely, and now I've got it.  Since this year has been one of trials, I see a desperate need not to hole up in a cocoon of my own suffering.  I need to, I am commanded to, think of others.  I need to know others and know their needs and interests, and I need to pray for them.  That is why I will be doing most of my reading reading about missionaries, and spending time praying for them and for the glorious message of the Gospel to be spread throughout the world, and also for that same message to be spread throughout my neighborhood.  We are not all missionaries, but we all have a mission.  May we be faithful in that, no matter how big or small it is.

No hay comentarios: