miércoles, junio 06, 2018

These Quiet Days

These past few months haven't been very exciting or adventurous for me; quite the opposite.  I've had a lot of time alone, a lot of time to think.  I actually searched furiously for a job for a time, but then I wondered if that was really something I wanted to pursue.  There were so many reasons for me not to get a job:  time with Mr. M, church, Bible Study, time with friends.  Still, there were also reasons to get a job: the comraderie, meeting new people.  I was totally on the fence.  I'm still not all the way off the fence.  I'm trying and trying and praying and praying to learn to be content while I stay (mostly) at home and wait to spend time with Mr. M or some other friend or make myself useful in some other way.  I'm really looking for opportunities to serve others in the church.  I guess this search for service opportunities is an adventure in itself, as is the spending time alone and praying to learn to be content with the quiet little life God has given me.

No hay comentarios: