viernes, diciembre 27, 2019

New Wheels

I don't want to neglect my writing no matter what is going on in my life.  Obviously, my life has changed drastically in the last 7 mos., and that change necessitates a new set of wheels.  This was a hard decision, but a necessary one.  My beloved car, rad as it is, is not a family car.  I do need to think about practicality.  Mr. M also thinks it very desirable for me to have a safety feature or two.  The bottom line is that I'll be getting a new car this summer.  Mr. M and I have already chosen the car we will get when it comes out.  It is much more practical than my Subaru, but of course not as unique.  However, it is not as practical as a minivan (I just couldn't make that big of a leap), but it is more unique than a minivan.  To aid me in my transition to a family car, a couple of fantastic friends have gotten me Bigfoot bumper stickers.  So even if the car I drive turns out to be less unique than I think it will be, the stickers will rectify that.  My goal is to have my vehicle-like everything else that is a big part of my life-be an extension of me.

No hay comentarios: