miércoles, febrero 05, 2020

A Blog Post About a Vlog

As much as I like to write, I've decided to try my hand at vlogging.  I'm very much of an amateur at it, but trying new things is cool . . . everybody's doing it.  So, I'm just going to try, and we'll see what happens.  Here is a link:  https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=coffee+with+jennifer   It is very possible that I enjoy thinking about vlogging more than I enjoy doing it.  I like the planning and I like philosophizing about it.  The reality is that it may not even happen beyond the one short video I did today-but at least I'll have one more thing to add to the list of things I've done.  I'd like my vlog to be spontaneous, no rules, no theme, no agenda, and NO LISTS.  The thing is, I love to plan things, to prepare a script (preferably with a list!), and to have an agenda.  So this will be my challenge.  After all, NOW is a big time for me, a time of big change, so it seems like a good time to take on a challenge.  Plus, I don't want to say I'll post something every Tuesday when that may be impossible.  I will ask Mr. M to help me set up a YouTube channel tonight-actually, a second channel, since I already have one, and I think this video posted onto that channel, and I don't know how to separate them.  I'm always way behind any trend, so blogging was SO YESTERDAY when I started blogging.  It seems like a good time to start a vlog.  First, I need a good name.  I hope to see you on my vlog.  Please leave me a comment on it!

No hay comentarios: