jueves, julio 18, 2013

A Bit of Land

Sometimes I like to daydream that I own an undeveloped piece of land up in the mountains. I wonder what I'd do with it. I shared with Mr.M my idea of planting a vegetable garden there, but he pointed out the impracticality of having a vegetable garden 500 miles away. I then think of the Doomsday Preppers, people who buy remote properties to use as storage sheds in the event of an apocalypse of some kind. They stock up on water and rice and other survival necessities. My problem with that is that I don't want to be around if no one else is. I see no appeal whatsoever in living in a barren, post-apocalyptic wasteland with no friends and no fun hangouts. I guess I'll just have to be more imaginative when I dream of my bit of mountain land. What would you do with a mountain property?

No hay comentarios: