martes, julio 16, 2013

A Manuscript For the Future

Every day, literally millions of people (OK, more like 3 or 4 people in my lifetime) tell me I should write a book. I tell them that my blog is my book. It is like a memoir, but it is constantly being updated in real time. Well, now that we are living in what I believe is a historic time, especially for the Church (I strongly believe the cultural tide is turning in America and serious persecution of Christians is right around the corner), it makes sense to me that in 20 or 30 years my blog may be of great interest to history buffs and to others who just wonder what it was like to be living in America when everything started going downhill. So, in homage to those 3 or 4 people who think I should write a book, I have left implicit instructions to my family and friends to publish my blog posthumously. (Personally, I am really interested to see what happens next, and how the story will end!)

No hay comentarios: