lunes, julio 15, 2013

Drawing a Line in the Sand

Let me just start by saying I don't even know where to start. There have just been so many changes-changes in our nation, in my family, with my friends. I've spent much time in prayer and meditation, reflecting on God's sovereignty over and in all of these uncertain and scary changes. Mr.M and I have had a lot of weekends away, which has given me a lot of undistracted time for prayer and for pondering the world around me and the God who rules it all. I've never before been so motivated to pray and plead, to beg and beseech God on behalf of America as a nation (under Him?) I can't imagine the opposition and hatred that awaits Christians who refuse to compromise or conform to this passing, fallen world. That sounds pessimistic, but on the contrary, I am optimistic about the future of the Church. As opposition grows, many faithful will find it easier to abandon their faith, and only God's chosen people will withstand the opposition and face the hatred and persevere through it all. I believe God is purging His Church in America, separating the wheat from the chaff.

No hay comentarios: