jueves, septiembre 19, 2013

Ringleader


Herein lies my spiritual gift: making my friends laugh by doing ridiculous and ludicrous things. There are a lot of things I can't do (cook, bake, clean, pretty much anything that requires seriousness - that's a joke.) I like to think I can be helpful in serious and necessary ways, but I excel at coming up with ridiculous shenanigans to make my friends laugh; and sometimes a little laughter and tomfoolery is just what the doctor ordered. There is much scientific evidence to back this up. In fact, this photo showcases one of the many books that have cited some of the health benefits of friendship and laughter. My point is, that even if you aren't the most organized, or smart, or talented person, there is always something special that only you can do: sometimes, you just need to get creative to find out what that is.

4 comentarios:

Unknown dijo...

Looking forward to seeing your short, independent film; )

The Resident Writer dijo...

OUR short, indie film. Goin' to Cannes this year!

Diana Hayes dijo...

It was neat to help out with the Big foot video this evening! I did find the one already posted on Youtube and it was really cute!! I look forward to spotting Big foot on there again soon, closer to Agua Dulce :)))))

The Resident Writer dijo...

Maybe he can go wine tasting!