martes, septiembre 17, 2013

Adventure and Misadventure

Today started off splendidly. I was scheduled to help 1st graders read in a local school. I was looking forward to it. I ate breakfast, read a little, exercised a little, and soon drove to the school. Therein lies the problem; I drove to the wrong school. I've worked at several of the local schools, and I was picturing one while driving to the other. It wasn't until I had been at home for an hour that it hit me that maybe, just maybe, I had gone to the wrong school. That would explain why they didn't know who I was or why I was there. I got on the horn ASAP and straightened it all out. Feeling pretty dumb, I sat down and read. I soon heard the doorbell, and got up to answer. It was my bigfoot costume! I went from feeling slightly glum to feeling downright giddy! I have big plans for this costume, plans that involve photography and video and greenscreen. I will keep you updated on that. I will go back to reading, and then I have a church meeting this evening.

No hay comentarios: