lunes, febrero 10, 2014

Book Review

I was sent a copy of An Infinite Journey in exchange for a review. I was expecting a heady, theological work, which it is; but the book is also refreshingly practical and pastoral. It was like having pastor Andrew Davis in the room with you, lovingly encouraging you on to spiritual maturity. The book has been a great blessing in my life. I can see the tangible, spiritual benefits of having read it. I would highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to flourish in their faith. Please see http://ambassador-international.com/books/infinite-journey-growing-towards-christlikeness/ for more info.

2 comentarios:

G-Ruth-A dijo...

Thanks for the recommendation!

The Resident Writer dijo...

Anytime, G-Ruth! I actually get the book for free so I can review it, and this one was really good!