miércoles, marzo 12, 2014

Bring Some Intention To It!

I was reading about relationships among God's people in Housewife Theologian by Aimee Byrd. Reading about how we should relate to one another reminded me of the motto of my strength training class-"Bring some intention to it!" We are to be intentional in our relationships; God is. The people who are in our lives were put there for a purpose. God does nothing in vain. He has a purpose, an intent, for all He does. Being intentional with my friends doesn't mean I'm going to show up for fro-yo with a lesson plan. It just means that I'm going to pray about my relationships, search my heart for the things that I've been learning that may benefit my friends, and also to be paying attention to the things I can be learning from my friends.

No hay comentarios: