viernes, marzo 14, 2014

Blogging Tips and What Blogging's Done For Me (Lately).

My goal in writing is to write about very specific relationships and circumstances in my life without using names or giving details. This vague writing helps me to see the big picture, to see the real issues behind the superficial issue. God has used this as a tool to show me truths I may have missed otherwise.

In my years of blogging, I have come up with several tips for a successful blog. 1. Know your audience. I have decided my audience will be my peers: Christian women. Knowing my audience allows me to put links (buttons) to other blogs that my readers might enjoy.

Well, that's all I have so far; just one tip. Sorry the title was misleading. I'll try and think of another tip this weekend.

No hay comentarios: