miércoles, julio 23, 2014

Making Your Money Work For YOU.

I've been studying the parable of the talents in Matt. 25:14-30.  Apparently, we all have different talents, in different measure, but we all have the same marching orders from Jesus:  "Put your talents (money, abilities and time) to use.  Don't let them just lay idle."  I think I have pinpointed where my abilities lay, and I have a plan to use my money and time to increase these talents entrusted to me temporarily by Jesus.  This-identifying our talents and formulating a plan to increase and multiply them-takes time and energy (and money), but we are commanded to do it, and it comes with a reward.  Where does your talent lie?  How can you use your abilities and your money in such a way that you increase them and earn a return?  Take time to evaluate this for yourself, and even ask your spouse or friends if you need help.  Then you can look forward to pleasing your Heavenly Master.

No hay comentarios: