lunes, septiembre 22, 2014

Thoughts on Writing

I've always liked to write, especially for a (potentially) large audience.  In high school, I wrote for our school paper, and I also got in the habit of writing a "New Year Encouragement Letter" for my friends at church.  I'd make a hundred copies of the letter and pass them out to fellow students at church.  I was blogging, in a manner of speaking, before blogs existed.  Now that I have a blog, the screen is my stage, words are my actors, and I am the director.  It is a good system.  My friends have always told me they rather enjoy my writing, and my sister has always been a fan.  (Although, to be fair, I think my sister is required by law to say nice things to me, and my friends could be just humoring me, so that leaves me writing for my own entertainment.  C'est la vie.  Such is life.  Así es la vida.  It is what it is, and what it is, is fine with me.)

No hay comentarios: