jueves, marzo 19, 2015

Review of The Warrior's Bride

I just finished this book by Carrie Daws and Kathy Barnett.  I was given a free copy in exchange for review.  I thought (rightly) that it would give me some insight into the hardships faced by the wife of a soldier.  That it did.  Knowing no wives of military men myself, I cannot say how accurate or applicable the book is.  The authors faced some mighty struggles in their marriages, but I don't know how helpful this book would be for you if you don't face similar struggles.  The authors have written some very good chapters on sexual sin, something applicable to any marriage.  I can say I have a new appreciation for the difficulties in sustaining a marriage within the military, but I just don't know if the authors' trials are common to all military families.  I would definitely recommend this book to anyone, whether in the military or not, who struggles with any kind of sexual sin in their marriage.

No hay comentarios: