miércoles, abril 08, 2015

Imagining

As I was drifting off to sleep the other night, I asked Mr. M, "Do you think we'll have to breathe in Heaven?"  I fell asleep thinking about how astounding it is that this most natural and instinctive of actions that is the very definition of life, may be completely unnecessary in Heaven.  That thought, even in more wakeful hours, stops me in my tracks.  Imagining a world of perfect peace also amazes me.  All the inconveniences I've had to just come to accept-people cutting me off, flights being delayed, not being able to find the right word, getting holes in my jeans, appliances not doing what they're supposed to-all that will be gone.  I can only imagine what awaits God's children in Heaven.  No telemarketing calls to interrupt my day.  These thoughts are " too wonderful, to lofty for me to attain."  (Psalm 139:6.)

No hay comentarios: