sábado, agosto 29, 2015

Grace in the Middle book review

I was given a free copy of this book for review.  I enjoyed the full three days it took me to read it.  I am not an extremely fast reader, and the book is not that short.  The story was so gripping and the writing was so smooth that I just couldn't put it down.  Mrs. Duke chronicles in detail the unexpected and life-changing trial that God used to test her faith and draw her-practically force her-close to Him.  This book is more than just her story; it is an encouragement to all Christians to cling to Jesus in the midst of life's scariest circumstances (and in life's most mundane times, too.)  This is the story of God's grace in the life of the Duke family, but this is also the story of everyone who's ever experienced God's grace; it is the story of everyone who has tried, successfully or not, to cling to God's grace during the ups and downs of life.  This book is one of courage and hope.  I highly recommend Grace in the Middle.

No hay comentarios: