jueves, diciembre 29, 2016

Faith for the Future

I've been thinking often of the Godly woman of Proverbs 31.  Verse 25 tells us "she laughs at the days to come."  I'm finding that hard to do, but I want to do it, and I CAN do it.  I serve the same God, and I have His same promises to me.  I just need to trust . . . trust, believe, and have faith.  I need to trust that He has good plans for my life.  (Jer. 29:11.)  I need to have faith-that is, I need to be sure of what I hope for, and certain of things I don't see.  (Heb.11:1.)  I need to believe the Bible, and believe that God is faithful just as He says He is.  (1 Thess. 5:24.)  So, whether you have a chronically ill child, or elderly parents that need care, or financial insecurities, you must believe that our good God is faithful, and He has good plans for you.

No hay comentarios: