sábado, febrero 04, 2017

Stuck in the Middle

Stuck.  Neither here nor there.  That's how I feel. My adventurous life has suddenly become very adventurous, and I don't like it.  If my life were a book, I'd want to skip to the end.  I want to cross the finish line, but I don't want to actually have to run.  For someone who delights and rejoices in having an adventurous life, this is preposterous.  By wanting to skip the middle, I am missing out on so much!  Yes, it's a bit frustrating, but there are good parts, too.  It's my perspective that needs to change, not my circumstances.  I need to embrace the middle.  I don't need to be here or there to be in a good place, a place where I am challenged to learn new things.  I'm finding that being stuck is only as bad as you make it.

No hay comentarios: