martes, noviembre 07, 2017

Waiting.

I think this picture really is worth 1,000 words.  It was taken on a sunny day, while I was outside waiting for workers to do their work.  It was a good time of reflection, and a good encapsulation of my life right now; I am just waiting.  Every day, waiting.  I am so busy waiting, I can forget I am also living.  I must live while I wait.  Jesus came, and came to give me life.  (John 10:10.)  So wherever you find yourself in life, whether it is in a time of living abundantly, or if you are living in a time of waiting, I encourage you to not just look to what's next, but to live your life right now.  God gave us life, and He gives us trials, but we must not let them steal our joy, but rather live joyfully right in the midst of them.

No hay comentarios: