martes, marzo 13, 2018

Creating a New Wardrobe

I can liken my activities to clothing.  Using this analogy, I've been going through my clothes, tossing some completely, buying some new clothes that I never before thought I'd like, and buying some new clothes that are very similar to old ones, just a different cut or color.  I've already done a lot of tossing, getting rid of old clothes to make room for new ones.  Right now, I'm in the slow process of trying on new clothes to see if they fit and see if I want to keep them.  I've started helping a friend homeschool her kids, and that is a good fit for me, a new outfit I want to keep.  Also new is being a language arts tutor.  That is another outfit I want to keep, and even try to find more just like it.  This is a slow and prayerful process, deciding how to best spend my time and use my gifts to help others.  The ultimate goal is to be used by God to further His kingdom work.

No hay comentarios: