viernes, septiembre 14, 2018

Dear Blog,

Dear Blog,
     Sorry I have been so neglectful of you.  I just feel like I'm living a new and different life, and I've been trying to get used to it.  My life has lost all structure-or, at least a LOT of structure-and every day seems so different.  I can't even pinpoint anything that's changed . . . oh, wait, yes I can:  cooking.  That's one thing that's very different, and it's hard and frustrating because I'm never sure if a 3rd person will be joining us, or when that person will (or won't) come.  My days are all quite different from each other.  I'm trying to add some routine into my days, yet still leave enough time to be flexible.  Be patient with me, Blog; I don't know what's going on.  It seems like my life has been flipped upside down, and I'm still trying to get my sea legs.  Thanks for being here when I have something to say, and for sticking around even when I don't.  I really appreciate having friends like you who stick around even when I feel "blah", and don't have anything to say.

No hay comentarios: