jueves, septiembre 19, 2019

A Return to Normalcy

Donny will be 4 mos. tomorrow.  I took him for his first walk in the front facing baby carrier yesterday.  Today, I took him for another front facing walk, and brought Renee along, too.  She hadn't been for a walk in, oh, about 4 mos.  It was fun.  A good time was had by all.  I got home and took Renee's leash off, had a cup of tea, and Donny had some tummy time.  After my tea, and after Donny's tummy time had become back time, I did some stretches and floor exercises that would have made Jane Fonda proud.  I used my lightest weights, the ones I've had since I was a kid.  I think they came in a little kit called, "You Go, Girl!" or something like that.  Judge if you want, but walking around carrying a 15 pound baby, and carrying a big, fat diaper bag on your back, and having to carry and fold and unfold a stroller and then find some way to get it into your car, is all quite a workout.  I feel adjusted to this new life as a mom . . . for now.  I hear there are constant changes, but I feel good about today (and yesterday.)

No hay comentarios: