sábado, noviembre 05, 2011

My Best Friend

I love my friends; I really do. But going away for the weekend, and unplugging my world was great. I sat in the motel room reading Major Pettigrew's Last Stand by Helen Simonson, and thinking about the girl who would have been my best friend in high school, Mindy Kaling. The only reason that Mindy wasn't my best friend in high school was because I didn't know her. (Still don't and probably never will.) Also, we didn't go to the same high school, and she's a lot younger than I. Mindy Kaling is a writer for The Office, and she plays Kelly Kapoor. (Another reason we're not best friends, I don't know how to spell her character's last name.) But under favorable circumstances, I know we would've been best friends. I know this because I am reading her HILARIOUS biography, Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns.) I think I'll unplug myself again, and take a vacation from the computer, so don't be alarmed if I neglect to write again soon.

No hay comentarios: