sábado, mayo 11, 2013

My Ebenezer

Last night at Bible Study, our pastor was speaking on Samuel, and in particular how Samuel set up an Ebenezer, a stone to memorialize God's faithfulness to Israel. (1 Sam. 7:12.) I traveled to the vortex of the desert, Southern California's black hole, to see a friend today. This friend, Alabaster (not her real name), and I have been friends for almost 20 years. We have been confused and accused of being sisters at countless birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, weddings, and any other event we both attend-and there have been a lot of events in 20 years. This picture is only one memorial of God's faithfulness to me in giving me the friendship of Alabaster as we both journey through life. Have you thanked God and meditated on His faithfulness to you?

No hay comentarios: