martes, agosto 13, 2013

Summer's Last Big "Hurrah!", then Gearing Up For Fall

It's been an interesting summer, to say the least. A lot of political and societal changes, job losses, family difficulties, health crises . . . but one thing I know: God is sovereign over it all. I am looking forward to this last hurrah, and I am also looking forward to getting back into the swing of things in the fall. For me, that means studying Hebrews with other women at church, going to our Friday night Bible Study on that prestigious college campus in L.A., possibly taking a Biblical counseling class with Mr. M at a Bible college to help us in our ministry to college kids, volunteering with a school reading program. It will be busy, but it will be good. God is good, He is always good, and that's how I can be confident that my future will be good.

No hay comentarios: