domingo, abril 06, 2014

Miss Petunia Tune

I went to coffee after church with my friend, Petunia Tune. Petunia was very complimentary, and made it clear to me that she enjoyed my company. We had a great time, getting to know each other and talking about some of the things we are passionate about. It felt good when, as we said good bye, she told me how much she had enjoyed the time with me. That was different . . . too different. We are told in Proverbs 27:2 that we should praise one another. This is a rare occurrence, though; far too rare. I have stated previously in this blog that I want to be one who encourages others by letting them know that I appreciate them, and what exactly I appreciate about them. Two things come to mind when I think of Petunia: First, I appreciate her laugh. Miss Tune has a great laugh. Second, I appreciate the fact that Petunia appreciates me, and that she lets me know that. I want to emulate her in that. I don't want to keep my friends in the dark about how I feel about them. I am truly thankful to God that He put Petunia Tune in my life. (And I hope she doesn't get mad at me for writing this.)

No hay comentarios: