miércoles, mayo 13, 2015

Fear No Foliage--Persnicketta and Poinsettias

Mr. M and I went for a walk in the park yesterday.  I was lamenting aloud about the fact that I only see poinsettias at Christmastime.  Just three days later, Persnicketta and I were visiting at my house, and she told me about her latest and greatest business and marketing scheme . . . she was going to raise the year-round desire for poinsettias, and then cultivate and grow them on her patio, and sell them at local craft fairs and boutiques.  She plans to single-handedly bring poinsettias into perpetual popularity.  She said she had the idea months ago, but knowing Persnicketta and her life motto of "Fear No Foliage", I wouldn't be one bit surprised to learn that she had been hiding in the bushes bordering the park pathway just waiting for some innocent pedestrian to give her her next business idea.

No hay comentarios: