lunes, septiembre 07, 2015

Finances

I have decided to make a major purchase today.  In accord to my renewed commitment to fitness, I am going to buy a volleyball.  This decision did not come easily.  You may not know this, but I absolutely recoil at parting from my money.  But there are checks and balances.  Contributing to the decision to make this major purchase is the fact that Mr. M and I have enjoyed many free dinners, we have been the grateful recipients of many a gift card, I have never bought anything in the line of make-up, hitting a volleyball around will improve my balance, hand-eye coordination, and general sense of deluding myself that I am not (almost) 40.  Plus, being Labor Day, there will be sales.  In addition to all that, I'm sure my new rent-a-dog business will have me rolling in the dough in no time.

No hay comentarios: