miércoles, noviembre 29, 2017

Dreaming of Seattle

Today reminds me of a Seattle day.  Quiet and overcast, a good day to stay in my cozy little house and have a cup of coffee.  I do love Seattle.  And Portland.  The entire Pacific Northwest, really.  I know people there, and a legendary creature that I am inexplicably interested in is rumored to have roots in the area.  I suppose, of all the reasons that I want to go to Seattle, the #1 reason is that I can't.  Family obligations prohibit travel right now.  Also, my friend and the only other person Renee likes and allows in the house, is going out of town.  The nerve!  Apparently me and my whims, wants and fancies aren't the center of her world.  Oh, well.  I am left to stay here at home (which I do love-the desert runs in my veins) and dream of a vacation to the northern parts.  I'll just content myself with a good movie set in Seattle.

No hay comentarios: