sábado, diciembre 09, 2017

Fun.

I am reading a good book about balanced Christian living (Balancing it All by Candace Cameron Bure), and in the book, the talks about the importance of having fun.  I'm sure we all know people who are major downers-people who see the worst possibilities in everything, people who are just no fun to be around.  If you are anything like me, you avoid spending much time with those people.  I don't want to be one of those people; not for myself, and not for the sake of my family and friends.  I don't want people to avoid me.  I don't want my friends and family spending time with me only because of a sense of duty and obligation.  I want to be pleasant to be around, and to find joy in living each day.  I do not want to let the trials and hardships in my life to define me or overwhelm my life . . . and as a Christian, I know that Jesus is bigger than any problem, and that He has overcome this world.  I hope you will find and celebrate the joy in your life today.

No hay comentarios: