lunes, diciembre 18, 2017

Mi Querida Persnicketta

Woe is me.  I know you have your health issues and you never tell me about them.  You just continue on, undeterred, with your life of intrigue and international espionage.  However, I am not so quiet as you.  I will let you know when my health issues get in the way of my every day life.  As you know, I have a complex and very long-named neurological disease.  There is presently no known cure.  All I can do is manage the symptoms with prescribed drugs.  I have a wonderful neurologist at UCLA who is a great help and blessing.  Well, this past week, something happened, and my drugs just stopped working.  Without any warning, I could only walk painfully and awkwardly.  I couldn't drive anywhere.  I couldn't do much at all but sit on the couch.  I am hoping and praying-every minute!-that this is just a temporary problem that has an easy solution.  Please pray for me in this.  I want to be able to walk and drive and spy and climb mountains again soon.

No hay comentarios: